Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Bukit Padang

Ask anyone who lives in and around KK, and they will tell you two things related to this 'bukit'. Jogging, and mental hospital. But of course im not going to talk about the mental hospital located at Bukit Padang.

As i said, jogging is the other thing related to this place we call Bukit Padang. Unfortunately, to me jogging sucks! I hate running. But one other thing you can do there
is hike the many small trails up the hill (aka bukit).

For those who hate running, like me, you can explore the hill. There are many small hiking trails leading up. Along the years new trails were created. And recently, biking trails were also created for those who craves for adrenaline rush.

Yesterday, after more than 10 years, i went back to hike up the 'stairs of doom', a name my highschool friends and I gave to one of the hiking stairs. I can tell you that you'll sweat like pig but just imagine the butt workout you'll get. For the ladies, think Kim Kardashian!

For those who have not tried hiking, you can start here at Bukit Padang. Enjoy!

P/s: i'll post a map for those who dont know where it is when i get to my laptop. im testing out my blog via mobile.
View of KK

No comments:

Post a Comment